You are less than 10 steps away from a hassle free hiring process. Here’s how we partner with you and making hiring your next employee or contractor a breeze:
- We meeting with you to assess your hiring needs or you provide us with a job description
- Depending on the type of position (contingent, fte, etc) we work with you to further understand your needs by discussing information that does not show up on the job description:
- What industries or prior business experience would you like to see candidates from
- How long have you been trying to fill this position
- What have you done to try and fill this position
- What kind of results were you getting / what was missing
- In addition to job description based questions we will also need to learn a little more about the reasons someone would want to work for your company:
- Why would someone want to work for you / your company
- What benefits or perks do you offer your employees
- Does the candidate need to be local or are you willing to relocate them or let them telecommute
- Once we know a little more, we get the job to our recruiting team and they begin to work their magic; using 35 years of experience and resources to provide you with top talent.
- After locating 1-5 resumes that are a best fit we supply you with the resumes and ask you to review them.
- We work with you to schedule any interviews you would like to make, or ask you for feedback so that we can refine our search for you.
- After the interview process, and once you’ve selected an applicant to hire, we do 99% of the work, taking care of background checking, and everything else you would expect an HR department to do before hiring an employee.
- After the employee is cleared to begin work, we request reporting instructions and provide those to your new employee.
The last step is that we can stay in contact with both you and your new contractor/employee to keep the lines of communication open and prevent any issues from becoming problems.
We do this by providing you with the following:
- Check-ins by your recruiter
- Direct access to your dedicated Client Relationship or Sales Manager
- Provide your new employee with access to the Hynes Community: our online forums and blogs that allow them to stay connected to us and other consultants like them.
- Support from the many Hynes and Company employees behind the scenes, which are here to make the employment process stress free.
To get started today, please fill out our information request form.