Description of benefits package available to W. A. Hynes & Company, Inc. employees:
Employer Paid Benefits:
UNUM Life Insurance – Employee Only $25,000 Life and AD&D*
Employee Paid Benefits offered through the W. A. Hynes & Company, Inc. Cafeteria Plan:
- Group Health Insurance: Employer pays 1/2 of employee only premium per month toward employee's health insurance, provided the employee is a member of either of our group health insurance plans listed below*:
- Choice of either of the following: Kaiser Permanente or United HealthCare
- Kaiser Permanente, (3 Plans*) CA consultants only
- UHC (5 Plans*) All States
- Group Dental Insurance: MetLife (Employee Paid)*
- AFLAC (Optional Add-On Coverage) (3 Plans)
- Dependent Care Expenses: Pre-Tax deductions are offered in accordance with the Federal Sect. 125 rules and regulations governing the W. A. Hynes & Company, Inc. Cafeteria Plan.
Our Health & Dental Providers:
Additional Employee Paid Group Benefit (not covered by the Cafeteria Plan):
UNUM Life Insurance Additional Life Coverage*:
- Guaranteed amount of $50,000 for the employee
- Guaranteed amount of $25,000 for the spouse of the employee
- Guaranteed amount of $10,000 for Children of the employee
- Increased amounts available based on Medical Underwriting
AFLAC Add on Option (not covered by the Cafeteria Plan):
Personal Disability Income Protection Plan (Short Term Disability)*
In Addition, Employees are offered the following:
W. A. Hynes & Company, Inc. 401k Plan:
This is a salary deferred - Immediately vested - 401K plan. The plan is administered through Paychex and provides employee on-line access along with access to an Investment Advisor.
(Or you may choose not to participate).
* Plans require an average of 20 work hours per week during the eligibility period, and to maintain coverage.